The Hip Hop is Green Youth Excellence Program (YEP) Teacher will assist HHIG staff with administrative and programmatic duties. Yep, Teachers will report directly to the Executive Director and or Program Manager. Teachers will be paid $30 an hour and work on a part-time basis and paid bi-weekly.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
- Willingness to learn and grow as a leader and professional.
- Self-starter, creative and motivated
- Works well alone and in a team environment
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Prior knowledge of or be interested in learning about Hip Hop Culture, Climate Change, and Plant-Based/Vegan Diet
- Have vehicle for travel and supplies.
- Create Google drive with program requirements (Packet info, Film links codes, and Kahoot questions)
- Select overall program timeframe.
- Select location for program (Homebase)
- Select field trips/dates/times.
- Important all dates into Y.E.P Schedule
- Contact Harlow for Bus/Travel-get all field trips on their calendar.
- Create Flyers for Youth participation.
- Set up youth registration google doc from-QR Code created.
- Create email to schools, recreation centers w/flier attached.
- Send out emails.
- Call/email potential interns
- Set Agenda for orientation day and Day 2
- Host interview day
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the workplace.
- Follow a consistent, regular working schedule of no more than 20 hours a week.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Follow clock-in procedures and all other Hip Hop is Green policies.
For more information, please contact Cetris Tucker @ 206-822-5098
Or to apply please send resume to Cetris Tucker@ email@example.com